Authors are advised not to submit their articles as e-mail attachments as such papers will not be considered for publication. The authors should submit their papers easily by first registering with the Journal as authors. If you have already registered as an author, login then click author and submit your article through five simple steps.
1. Under 'START A NEW SUBMISSION' click the link. Under 'Journal section' select 'articles' and tick all the boxes below, then save and continue
2. Edit your metadata if necessary, enter your abstract title, copy and paste your absract, then fill the fields that follow (you can leave the fields blank if you wish). save and continue
NB: If your are co-authoring, then you need to click 'Add author' to enter the metadata if the other authors. The highlighted circle that appears at the bottom of your metadata indicates your are the principal author.
3. Upload your paper but before uploading make sure you read the policy on blind review by click the link 'ENSURING BLIND REVIEW' A brief autobiography shoud be uploading as a separate file. save and continue
4. Upload any additional files then save and continue
5. Confirm your submission and finish submission